We are looking for a textile bobbin setter for Vandewiele face-to-face looms (two-shift system).
• You carefully ensure the timely replenishment of the bobbin racks.
• Knowledge of the weaver´s knot is a plus, but this can also be taught internally to motivated employees.
• You are motivated, eager to work and a team player
• Responsibility, accuracy, order and tidiness are important
• You are not colourblind
• Provide the workstation with bobbins, beams, … and install the bobbins or yarns on the machine.
• Working together as a close-knit team
• Have a sense of accuracy
• Follow rules and agreements
• Full-time job
• Good pay
• Permanent contract
• Internal training
• Pleasant working environment
Required Studies No specific study requirements
Work Experience Not important
• Permanent job
• Contract of indefinite duration
• Two-shift system