Respect for Nature

Ragolle produces approx. 40% of our own energy demand by solar panels which are placed throughout the roof of the factory. The remaining 60% of the energy is bought from an energy supplier which guarantees the origin of fully renewable power sources (wind and solar energy).

We recycle textile waste, paper, card board, plastic, pallets, oil, cartridges, batteries, …