Ragolle Rugs is a healthy company active in carpet production.
We are looking for a logistics employee for warehouse with finished products.
You will work in a carpet weaving mill with warehousing.
• Register and store finished carpets with the scan system.
• Order picking.
• Regularly helping to load the trucks or containers
• Ensure a neat and orderly working environment as a warehouse worker
Experience with storage and order picking is a plus, but as a motivated employee you can also receive internal training.
The scanning and picking system is taught.
• You are motivated, eager to work and a team player
• You have a sense of responsibility with an eye for order and tidiness.
• You have no problems with physical work
• You are prepared to work in a day or 2-shift system
• Full-time job of indefinite duration in a stable company
• Good salary with meal checks/bicycle allowance
• Pleasant working environment
Ragolle Rugs nv
Attn: Hendrik Vanderbeken
Phone: +32 56 77 74 79